Things I liked:
– It runs well and no maintenance on the roadside was required.
– Frame feels stiff and powerful
– Quiet, all those mudguard and rack rattles have gone. It’s amazing.
– I deep cleaned my chain and it is grit free.
– Headset is very sensitive, that’ll take some getting used to, but it makes for a responsive ride.
– It’s shiny and new
Things to work on:
– Frame is larger than Thunder so handlebars are higher up and further forward at the moment, this may take some getting used to, but it was still comfortable. It felt like I was riding a friends Raven Sport Tour, so it’s just the height and reach.
– Making it dirty again.